Lotak Villas 2 Kuching
Lotak Villas does have quite an unusual name, but its location is considered prime wit emerging roads and commercial areas up-coming within the area. Lotak Villas is also in close proximity to facilities such as several primary and secondary schools and Timberland Medical Centre, major transport hubs such as the Kuching International Airport and the Kuching Sentral Terminal are also within easy reach of Lotak Villas.
Furthermore, its low density design distinguishes itself from other terraced residential areas. Most of its houses will face the lush green garden with a jogging track.
Construction period: 2013-2015
Lease tenure: 99 years
Building Plan Approval Authority: Majlis Perbandaran Padawan
- Structure: Reinforced concrete with red clay framework
- Roofing: Concrete interlocking tiles for main roof, metal roofing for lower roof
- Ceiling: Fiber plaster ceiling for all
- Doors: Hardwood frame, solid decorative or equaivalent for main entrance, semi solid core or equilavent for others. Engineered door or equilavent for toilets
- Windows: Powder-coated aluminium frame with tinted glass panel
- Flooring: Ceramic tiles for living, kitchen, bathrooms, wash area, dining & study. Heavy duty tiles for car porch and patio. Laminated floor for all bedrooms, family hall and staircase.
- Walls: Glazed wall tiles to ceiling height for kitchen & bathrooms; Cement plaster and painting for other areas
- Sanitary: Standard sanitary wares with concealed piping, double bowl kitcen sink
- Electrical: All concealed conduit wiring three phase with TV point and phone points
- Gate: Mild steel front and rear gates
- Fence: Blockwall fencing
Location : Jalan Datuk Stephen Yong, Kuching
Walled Up Area From : 1,937 sqft
Land Size From : 1,937 sqft
Developer: Lotak Enterprise Sdn Bhd (Lotak Enterprise)
Price range: RM358,000 – RM450,000
Additional features: N/A
With the Steven Yong Road area rapidly growing into a massive housing area, Lotak Villas 2 stand a very good chance to be of higher value in the next 5 years. The area may seem a little far for now, with driving to town taking about 10-30 minutes, but with the completion of a major commercial area known as Kuching City Mall, one can expect this area to benefit massively.